Sunday, August 8, 2010

2nd Day of Workshop


The 2nd day of workshop was really good. We learned more in details about the different kinds of research we will work on with our researchers we will be assigned to work with this year. I learned the difference between quantitative and qualitative research and how and when we will use these kinds of methods during our research. I also learned so much from I guest speaker,Dr. SoraPark Tanjansir, who spoke behalf what she was currently working on. I really enjoyed the way she taught and like the way she showed us the resources to help us with a research article that we will possibly have to learn to summarize. We completed a worksheet that she gave us and it really helped us how a one-page article summary will have to look like if we were asked to fulfill this task. I can't wait to work with my researcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment