Sunday, August 8, 2010

First day of work!

Tuesday, Aug.3rd marks the first day working with Dr. Krochalk.
It went pretty well. I wished me and Sani stayed longer but next time. Anyways, it was really good to see my researcher again. I met her at the Carson hearing and it was really nice to touch basis with her face-to-face. I got the chance to talk to her about the things me and Sani already learned about during the workshops we had at OCAPICA. Dr. Krochalk took Sani and I out to a Japanese restaurant so that we can try something new rather than what we usually eat which was ISLAND food. The treat was on Dr.Krochalk and I really appreciated the hospitality she shown us. I look forward to work with her next Tuesday and I'm already excited on the project that Sani and I will be working on in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment